cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick start kit hasn't arrived

TimothyG
Joining in

Hi, I ordered a QuickStart Kit on 29/02/23 and received an email of the order summary in which it says the kit will arrive on 01/02/2023. I've taken a day off work to set this up, however it never arrived. I have also not been given any conformation or notification of tracking number from yodel. 

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TimothyG 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Escalated for for further support.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TimothyG

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your equipment has not been delivered and for any inconvenience this has caused.

We will need to check your account and see what has happened to the order. So, I can do this, I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

TimothyG
Joining in

I made a post about my router not arriving a day after it should have come, this was escalated and I was phoned by a very friendly and helpful guy in sales, he helped me get a router sent to my parents house as it wasn't arriving to my house, however the day after that a router arrived at my house, which i set up, this router had issues connecting so I contacted help support to get it set up, then another router arrived at my parents house, the day after that, now upon looking I have two contracts one starting on the 4th of Feb and the other starting on the 1st of Feb. I haven't been offered any compensation for the 2 days without internet and no one has reached out to check if its going well, I was however phoned asking about my cancelation and I tried to talk to the virgin media employee however the phone service was very poor so after seeing that I hadn't cancelled he hung up. I need to talk to someone who actually has the power to actually fix my issues rather than people who are using work around methods that end up creating more issues. 

on a positive note, however the WIFI is good 130mpbs 20mpbs in the living room, and through Ethernet to my computer 130mpbs and 7mpbs upload and the customer service when I'm able to talk to people has been very kind, just feel

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @TimothyG 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about your issue(s)

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs