cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick start kit delayed

Jordan99
Joining in

I placed an order yesterday and was told my virgin quick start kit would come in 3 days, however I've just had an email saying "We're sending your QuickStart install pack very soon, but unfortunately we can’t give you the slot you picked on our website." And instead it won't be here for over a month on 18/02/22. 

• We have an old router would we be able to get set up with this router for now until the new one comes so we are not without Internet for a month?
1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jordan99, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay with getting your equipment out for you. 

We're not able to reactivate a Hub that has ben connected to another account I'm afraid so this wouldn't be possible. 

In order to take a look at the delay more closely for you, I will need to confirm some information with you to check on things. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs