Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Quick start issues

Solid green base light. Starts white and goes through several cycles of white then red, then flashing green, before eventually remaining on solid green base light and wifi light. I’ve checked leads and rebooted numerous times. I’ve activated it ( I think) by phoning the number provided - automated response says it’s activated and could take up to an hour. No joy! I’ve been trying to sort it all weekend with no success and all tech support call centres seem to br closed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start issues

Sounds like its not activated yet.

Ill flag for staff.

In  the meantime- try

THIS 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That sounds more like a signal issue text this no 07533051809 with your acc no breif detail of problem and they will call you back as soon as they can. Very busy.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return path issue is possible check both ends of the cable that connect the wall socket to the hub are clear of any derbies . Also make sure the right end of cable is connected to wall socket. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoannaForman12

Sorry you have had to contact us on our Forums

I have just checked the hub from here and can see you have managed to get this sorted over the phone

If you are still having issues please dont hesitate to replay back on here 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos