Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start Wall Socket Problem

Hey people

We got the keys to our new flat today and i started the quick start process there is a proper old CabelTel box in the place i assumed was the correct place to connect to..

That however doesnt seem to be working the box keeps cycling and never connects. There is another place in the living room with what looks like a splitter that i assumed was part of the cable.. Could this be a newer installation without a plastic cover over the top of it?

Not back in new flat till 2morrow but if i could get some opinions that would be great!

cheers david

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start Wall Socket Problem

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

there should be a box on the Wall with virginmedia on it but if you need help I will pm you 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Some photos of the boxes and cables would help everyone. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos