cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Start - New Socket Needed

DJC1985
Tuning in

Hi everyone, just joined Virgin BB & TV with a quick start package; the external brown connection box is affixed to the wall of the room I need the internal wall socket (this is the living room); however the internal wall socket is at the opposite end to the house (looks like the cable was run around the outside of the house from the brown box)…can I get an engineer to fit a new internal wall socket where it needs to be? 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There might be a charge of £25, but as a new customer it may be waived. I’ll give you the numbers, but it may be best to wait for a VM staff member.

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks Tudor that’s helpful! Yes I’d like to think the engineer’s visit would be free of charge given we could have chosen to have an installation when joining 🙂

Will wait for a VM member to reach out in the mean time,

Thanks again.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DJC1985

Welcome and thanks for posting! 

I would be happy to help with this but I will just need to grab a few details first. I will pop you over a private message now and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat