cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull team arrived...

sammanu
Tuning in

So I'm one week away from the engineer coming to install the box inside my house, the pull team arrived on Friday and managed to speak to them about where the cable can be fed through to in the front garden.

But after I went back inside they didn't proceed to do any work on the property? Do they come for a visit first to see what the plan is then come back before the engineer comes to do the work?

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Hero

It does appear that the work was surveyed only. 

VM install dates often slip especially where cable pulls or blown fibre is involved.

So be sure to retain your existing ISP service until after the VM internet is installed and proved to be working.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Did they pull the cable through the pavement Tee and leave some cable coiled up there?

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

No cable and absolutely no change on the outside of the property/street

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@sammanu wrote:

No cable and absolutely no change on the outside of the property/street

from past experience they come to do the job - look and dont fancy it for whatever reason and report a problem - blockage or whatever without even trying to do anything - get back in the van and move on to the next job

sooner or later you will get a team there who will do it but dont hold your breath 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

I hope this isn't the case, if so is there a number I can ring to re-arrange another visit?

Hey @sammanu 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with your install. I'd be happy to take a look with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.