cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property showing no service

Crb12345
Joining in

My property is in a road where others either side have vm but is showing on the postcode checker as not available for mine, Imanaged to speak to a vm engineer working in the road and he couldnt see any reason why it wasnt done, said it was probably just missed, any ideas how to check if possible, have tried the register your interest many times

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Crb12345 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having. There could be a number of reasons why your property may not be serviceable however I am happy to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help.  In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message and escalate this to the right team.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi @Crb12345 

Thank you for providing details by private message.

I have taken a look for you but unfortunately our ducting does not run to your property or any further down the street that the current available blocks. In your case this is most likely as your property is set back from the road and would present wayleave difficulties as any cables would need to run through land adjacent to other properties. There would also be a requirement for additional construction work in the highway.

I am sorry but we would be unable to service your address at present. I appreciate this may be disappointing however we are always looking at ways to expand our reach so it may be available in the future but i could not advise on anytime for this.

Thank you for reaching out and considering us.

Jon

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more