cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property check

Lp_stewe
Joining in

Hi I need my property to be checked if I can get virgin media in my flat.

First time I got.my contract they said my property is eligible and proceeded with self install.kit. Hovewer when it came I didn't have virgin media box so,I called an technician came to set up however said it can be done. Next day I found out that 1 floor.under there is a restaurant using virgin. Called them again and they got me.another technician appointment. I waited a week and on the fate thst was set it nobody came I called and they said they have a report the t I have glass roof and thus broadband can't be installed so I told.them that's not true. They told.ke they call me.back in 48 hours. Nobody called.

Any chance to.contact virigin by mail and send pictures or something? I'm trying to solve.this from 14 November and still.no internet

I have account vith virgin 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Lp_stewe 

You could post the pictures on here to help the Forum Team.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there Lp_stewe

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your installation, are you able to provide images as our community member @newapollo has recommended? 

Thanks again

See some pictures below.

Pictures of the back enterance on the ground floor is bussiness using virgin media fiber. included a picture of some connections not sure if thats helpful, then picture of running cables up the wall just to show that i think it should be possible to run optical cable up the building.  last two pictures are of the back enterance as seen on pictures there are couple of connections drilled through the wall which i believe should be possible to put the fiber cable through.

When I called virigin media they told me there is a note that there is a glass roof and thats why i cant connect but I am sure you ll appriciate thats absolutely not the case as seen on pictures.

I am happy to provide address, my virgin media account number and any other details you might need. Let me know if I can provide any more details or more specific pictures. Thank you 

back entrance, purple door is bussiness that uses virgin media. my flat is located up the stairs top floorback entrance, purple door is bussiness that uses virgin media. my flat is located up the stairs top floorphoto of connections above the door to bussiness, might be usfeulphoto of connections above the door to bussiness, might be usfeulback enterance to my flat not on the left side from the doorback enterance to my flat not on the left side from the doorpicture from the inside of my back enterance. there are cables drilled through the wall. looks like a telephone cablepicture from the inside of my back enterance. there are cables drilled through the wall. looks like a telephone cablesome running cables. photo taken on the stairs on the way to my flatsome running cables. photo taken on the stairs on the way to my flat

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us @Lp_stewe.

We can have this looked into for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll take some details from you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn