cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property Damage

HerbeB
Joining in

Ive had an outstanding complaint for approx 18 months due to the install engineering making a hole in my internal wall and hiding it with a white empty phone adapter box - I only noticed it when the white box fell off the wall, it was stapled on.

Mulitple calls, multiple complaints (because Virgin Media have falsely closed off 2 complaints when they weren’t even resolved)- promises of being called back not being met, promises of visits not being met, when someone has came out they have photos, I separately have sent phones, they have sent out the local Area Manager about a year ago to try resolve it, sent about 4 engineers out (all of whom sort the media boxes/technical issues not holes in a wall - even though I continue to tell VM that the engineers they send out cant help they say they have to send them. Waste of time and money), Ive had a manager of the contracted property team that dealt with installs for Virgin Media come out last year to tell me its not his job to fix it as its internal not external, he too would raise it through the management team.

Every time I call, the agents on the phone say the same things over and over, they cant help me, they need to refer it to their manager, but their manager isn’t there so they will leave them a message - guess what, no manager calls back - they leave their phone agents without support to deal with customers that clearly need help, a complete lack of leadership, ownership from their management team - not once has any of these Managers from their contact centre called me

This is the worst service I have ever received - its actually astonishing how poorly multiple Virgin Media colleagues could mis-manage a complaint!!!

I have now completed the application to to WatchDog on the BBC, Im on to Citizens Advice and Im about to call my own solicitor - enough is enough.

I am not surpisrsed to find I am not the only person this has happened to - I see from th forum similar cases, should make a great case study for some investigative journalist 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @HerbeB

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you on board.

I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience, I can understand how incredibly frustrating this must be and I am so sorry that this has been on going for so long. 

Can I ask when you last spoke to us in regards to this? If you search your complaint here what can you see?

Thanks again. 

Looked at this topic because I want(ed) to make a complaint...Only to find that you have to call the customer service number(s) to do so...

Except that a) I can't get through (that was part of the complaint) and b) It is them I am complaining about!
The webpage is deliberately obstructive...A link and/or form to submit a complaint was the least I was expecting...A dedicated (always answered) phone line would be even better!

Hi

Last contact I had was on 19h January when I again had to call in - usual response on the phone from the person in the contact centre - they cant help me, they will refer it to their Manager and they’ll be in contact.

Surprise surprise, Ive heard nothing since.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HerbeB,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that you've not been updated on this issue recently. I do apologise, and understand that this can be a very frustrating process. 

I'll be more than happy to investigate this issue further for you and ensure that your complaint is with the right team.

I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HerbeB,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message.

I have updated your complaint and I can assure you that the complaint is now with the right team. They will update and respond to your complaint as soon as possible. They might be in touch by wither email or your listed contact number on the account. 

Keep us updated on how you get on on the public thread, so we can help further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs