Menu
Draly
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problem with Fibre Broadband order

I have placed an order two weeks ago, on the 25th, but have not received any news from Virgin since their mail of confirmation the same day.

My Hub 3 was supposed to arrive today, at least that is the date I chose when placing my order, but it did not. This alone would not worry me too much but I see on the confirmation email that I was supposed to receive a mail with a link to my contract and my  SIM by post, which I have not either.

I assume there is a problem with my order but is there a way to know what and how to solve it ? I just moved in from France, so I have to self isolate for now and cannot simply go to a store. I have tried to call the help line 0800 0527588 several times in the past few days but received no answer.

I am currently working on the limited data that comes from my french mobile, so this matter is gradually becoming urgent and I am a bit at a loss... so I hope someone from Virgin notices this post rather soon. Thanks in advance !

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with Fibre Broadband order

Let me see if I can help

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with Fibre Broadband order

Thank you for your post, let me look into this for you. 

I will need a little more personal detail so I will send you a private message to get this from you.

Thank you

Jon, Install Manager

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos