cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre pull delay, no broadband and no reply to complaints! Horrible CS! Help!!

8therealdeal8
Joining in

Hi,

We moved to a new house and signed up for VM in November. We were given installation date of 17th Dec. Order was placed 30th Nov we were told that everything will be quick and easy. However still today no broadband, no proper explanations and numerous calls to CS and being fobbed off with rubbish answers.. raised complaint on 30th Dec to be told it was resolved , but there was no call and no resolution as we still had no internet. Raised another complaint on 6th Jan only to find out on 20th Jan no one looked at the complaint.. raised another one and this morning got an email to say complaint is regarding Wifi pods.. not sure how that came to be as that was not even our complaint !!! Ridiculous! We have been calling everyday since December, have a log of dates but no one knows anything, no updates. They keep saying it will be done on a date but then the date gets rescheduled. 
My wife and me are working from home and it’s not easy. We bought a mifi and are paying £43 pm from our pockets.. VM has not offered us any alternatives or compensation. 
really don’t understand how this company works. 
please can someone help as now new date is given 14th Feb we have no hope anything will be done, and date will be moved again. 
we keep getting told someone is working on it , there are 2 blocks, but it’s the same since 13th December .. there has been no change. 
we are going insane and crazy as everyday 2/3 hrs on the phone trying and hoping to get someone helpful. 
it’s so disappointing and frustrating! 

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @8therealdeal8, thanks for your post although I'm really sorry to hear of the delayed installation problems you're facing.

I want to discuss your account in further detail with you but I'll be doing this privately via PM, so please expect a PM within the next few minutes where I'll ask you to confirm a few security details.

Many thanks

Tom_W