Menu
ChristineR27
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pre installation

Hello, 

My partner and I can currently only have virgin as a broadband service provider and we were due to have it installed last week. We were told only one day before that there were problems with the pre installation. 

I have called the pre installation team and have no update. We need to know how long we will be waiting and what is required because we need broadband at home. Please can you tell me what we are waiting for as we have signed the contract and now have nothing!

It isnt fair on us and no communication isn't good enough. Why isn't this being prioritised??

Thank you. 

Christine 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre installation

Hi indeed Tudor is right I connect my tablet via WiFi.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry wrong post.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChristineR27, welcome to our community forums.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your installation. We can certainly take a look for you in regards to this, however as we don't have all the systems our pre-install team has we're likely to unable to give you the whole picture in regards to your install, your best bet for information is to speak to them directly.

We treat all customers' installations equally, some customers may unfortunately require additional work that can delay the install date.

We don't prioritise some customers' installations over others and any delays are due to availability and time slot allocations for the extra resources required for the additional work.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
ChristineR27
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

Thank you. We have spoken to the pre installation team and they can't tell us anything apparently. We have no idea what ghe problem is that was encountered and we have heard nothing further. We need to know what is happening as we are a new build and have no other providers available yet.

Our whole street has virgin, and surely they can temporarily fix us up with next doors? 

Any info will be useful. Thank you. 

Kind regards, 

Christine 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In that case Christine I am going to drop you a PM so we can discuss this further.

You can check your PMs by using the purple envelope in the top right of the page.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos