cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre installation

Polstiobhard
Joining in

Hi there, I’m in the middle of waiting for my installation date, but need someone to come out and explain exactly what needs to be done to connect the house as it is rented so  digging or anything that might need to be done needs to be given the okay by our landlord, I tired ringing the installation support number but the rep didn’t seem to understand what I meant and just said that someone would come out and do the outside work before the actual install date, is there another way I can get this sorted? 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Polstiobhard

Thank you so much for your post and I'm so sorry to hear you are unclear about the install. 

To clarify, have our teams confirmed that there will need to be external work completed first? Have they mentioned a repull at all?

Thank you. 

Hi there, yes I received a text message saying that some external work would need to carried out, to add to the situation an appointment for today Monday the 6th was on my account page that wasnt there beforehand, however no one arrived to do anything today

Hi Polstiobhard, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

The appointment you are referring to will be a floating one and will update to each day until it's completed. It can take place any time between now and your installation date. 

I can arrange with the Area Field Manager for someone to come and explain things in person although they won't be able to arrange an appointment as such. It may just be that they stop by when passing. 

To organise this, I'll need to confirm some details with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Polstiobhard, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message on this. 

I have emailed the Area Manager with your details and have asked them to get in touch with you to discuss things further. 

It may take a few days as we're fast approaching the weekend but if you've not heard anything back by next Friday - please let me know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Polstiobhard, 

Scrap that - the Area Field Manager has come back to me already. 

They will come out to you on Monday to discuss everything in person 🙂 If you're unhappy with the route or the landlord is unhappy then we would need to cancel. 

Please let us know how the visit goes on Monday 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team