cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre install

HolyerThanYow
Joining in

Hi

I ordered broadband on the 19th of March, I received a txt asking if it was OK to carry out external work on 22nd of March I confirmed, I then recieved another txt on the 1st of April asking to keep my appointment to get connected on the 4th of April I replied keep, my partner waited in all day and no one showed up I then rang the team on the 5th of April and I was told the external work wasn't done and that someone would be out that day same again no-one  turned up same again on the 6th and 7th of April I was then told the external work would done today nobody is her doing external work and I am start to lose trust that this will be done any time soon I would really like to know why it is taking so long I can see other virgin media customers on my WiFi so I know the cabling already exists around here can any one help me out here 

11 REPLIES 11

thenorthernmole
Joining in

Pre install booked in advance of a house move. Engineer booked for the 17th Sept. Engineer came out but the pre install hadn't happened. The engineer was blissfully unaware. 

We both work from home and were assured this would all be resolved. 

We've since been told several dates for pre install but not received any actual confirmation. 

We've been cut off multiple times and the promise of a call back never happens. 

Absolutely shocking service and no way to treat new customers or even existing. 

Hey thenorthernmole, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear about the delayed install.

I would like to look into this via PM, so we can get to the bottom of it.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?