cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Pull Delay

redman2988
Joining in

Can anyone at Virgin tell me why my pre pull keeps getting missed? The original install was scheduled for 05 April with pre pull the day before and the installation has now been pushed back by two weeks?! I work from home so cannot be without Internet for that long. 

Pre-pull was meant to happen today but again has not happened so I might as well cancel and just go back to BT if I'm not going to have Internet. There's no point offering superfast Internet if you can't even be bothered to install the cable.

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Can anyone at Virgin tell me why my pre pull keeps getting missed?

No, there is no-one at Virgin that can tell you anything. That's just the way it is.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this and John’s excellent precis in message 18 of this thread

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Multiple-Failed-Installations-zero-commun...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.