cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Pull Delay of over a month

VS1111
Joining in

Been waiting a month for my new connection to be installed.  

Registered my change of address was registered on the 6th of March, Pre pull Booked for 18th March and Installation booked for 24th of March.  A month later no pre pull, 3 installation dates cancelled numerous phone calls hounding VM and nothing has happened.  The pre connection team and management just repeat themselves, how do I get the pre pull date confirmed! This is crazy! 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
FYI - Re. VM’s installation issues - see John’s excellent précis of the situation in message 18 here…

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Multiple-Failed-Installations-zero-commun...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @VS1111

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to create this poste regarding your installation, I'm sorry to hear your pre-pull date has not been confirmed yet. I would like to take a look further into this and clarify what's going on. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can!

Kind regards,

Serena