Menu
NavBhandal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pre-Installation

Virgin,

I recently switched broadband providers to yourselves and was told some pre-installation work was required. As you can observe from the attached image, this work appears like a botch job and extremely unsightly. It is also a trip hazard and potentially hazardous to young children and animals. Could someone please contact me to resolve this issue asap.

7B1C7A0F-6583-4A11-9FBF-1F1A21BE4B74.jpeg

0 Kudos
NavBhandal
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre-Installation

Why does my picture not appear on the thread ? Is there any other way for to me show this 

0 Kudos
NavBhandal
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

image1 (1).jpeg

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our Community Forum NavBhandal and sorry to see the pictures and the cabling looking like that. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can take some details from you to get the cabling more secure as we wouldn't want anyone to trip over it.

Please reply back to it so I can do this.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your Private Message @NavBhandal and I've found your details to take a look. I can confirm that an agent has already scheduled a rebury for the cables, please wait for it and let us know if there are any problems with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
NavBhandal
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i have also made an complaint in regards to how this process has been nothing but diabolical. i was told i was receive a phone call within 48 hours from the complaints department, could you get to the bottom of this too..

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi NavBhandal,

I completely understand why you're not happy given the experience you've had with us so far and that it should be better. I'll send you a Private Message about the complaint so we can talk more freely.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos