cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Install team keep hanging up on me

Jaylalala
Tuning in

I am sick of the run around I've been given trying to get my internet connected since 27th July. I am trying to cancel my contract so I can find another provider but each time I get through to pre-install to do this (which takes ages as it is) I keep getting disconnected as soon as I get through. Today I tried three times, the first time I was complaining about how bad the communication and process is and then got cut when he couldn't answer my question, the next time it happened just after I gave my account number and password information to clear their checks, and now again the same thing. I've spent almost an hour on hold in total today with VM. 

I now feel like it's deliberate after they read my notes about my complaint and then just cut the line so I can't cancel. 

How am I supposed to cancel this contract? It's ridiculous how much they mess you around with these fake install dates that they know they can't meet. I've taken time off to wait for the install and had no shows on 4 occasions now. It's insane how bad the service is. 

20 REPLIES 20

Hello Jaylalala, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about this.

I can see your complaint is with the install team, once they have looked into this they will reach out with an update for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?