cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Install survey ?

RedShadow75
Joining in

Apologies if this is a newbie question, but can a site survey be arranged prior to committing to purchasing a Virgin broadband package ?

We are thinking of moving to Virgin due to BT constantly reducing our line speed over the last few years, however my parents (who own the house) are a bit concerned about the possibility of the garden being partly dug up to facilitate the necessary cabling for Virgin.

Is there a way to arrange a survey to see what would be required to get us up & running or is this not possible without committing to buy first ?

Thanks

Stephen

5 REPLIES 5

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forum. This is something we can arrange for you but need to put you in touch with our sales team who book on the site surveys. 

If this is something you are okay with, as I can certainly  look into arranging this for you?

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Christy

Thanks for the prompt response - that would be helpful if you could arrange it

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem! I'll have to raise a request on your original post so one of our forum team can request some information from you. 

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope in the top corner for our message. 

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @RedDShadow75, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

We can certainly have a look at arranging this for you, I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules