cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power light flashing green on Hub 3.0

powerlight
Joining in

I received my hub 3 router last thursday followed the instructions carefully but then I have a flashing green power light (and a solid WiFi light) and no internet.

I messaged GO as instructed then received a message back saying...

We've just activated your kit, please set up your kit in the next 12 hours using the handy guide on the box. Reply HELP if you get stuck.

Could anyone help me with this? I tried reboot but it didn't work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @powerlight, I've sent you a PM so please check the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like the cable is disconnected in the street cabinet.   You will need a VM technician to fix this, so you will have to phone to get this arranged.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @powerlight, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

It appears that you may need an engineer to help get you online, as @Adduxi has suggested.

I'm more than happy to help get this arranged for you, so I'll pop you a PM to discuss this further.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @powerlight, I've sent you a PM so please check the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen!

Many thanks

Tom_W