Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Rs errors

piter
Superfast

Screenshot_2021-07-26-10-30-36-674_com.android.chrome.jpg

  

Screenshot_2021-07-26-10-30-25-239_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hello, having lots of post Rs errors is ok ? According some topics on your forum means  yes and no. After hub 3 reboot they are back within an hour to similar values. I do get occasionally drop outs with my BroadBand usually back with few min. I would like Virgin Media Team to investigate my line please.

Screenshot_2021-07-26-10-32-04-357_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-26-10-31-58-374_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-26-10-30-44-060_com.android.chrome.jpg

Never Give up
23 REPLIES 23

From what I can see in the accepted images your downstream channels are out of spec on power levels (-6 to +10 is in spec, 0 dBmV being optimal).

Hi piter, 

Thanks for providing those screenshots, I have managed to locate your account and can't see any obvious reason from our end as to why you are having speed issues.

I am going to send you a PM so I can look into this further and book a tech if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hello, just had a quick visit from your Technician what a lovely bloke. He changed few parts outside as there were old and corodded parts, also new wall socket inside and fitted 6db attenuator to my Hub3. He was happy with his job when left. Very professional and informative technician.   10/10 for me.  Technician ID - Luke 98519  Thank you guys.

Never Give up

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @piter

Great to hear so! Thank you for the feedback

Have a great day

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs