cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod Set

NikkiB81
Tuning in

I’m ready to loose the plot with the lack of competence by Virgin Media.  Called Friday got pod sent out, it arrives Saturday so plug it in and just constantly flashing, so call virgin helpline next day, 25mins on a call for the girl to give me web address to the manual she reads from and then manages to cut me off, so I call back another 20mins waiting to get through, to be told hasn’t been activated at their end and that will take 24hrs. 24hrs later still same.  Call back again to be told I need to pair the pod to the router by pressing button on router, that should take 10mins, explained extremely unhappy and he finally agreed to send engineer out next day and he will bring replacement pod.  Engineer arrives today lovely guy but says we don’t actually deal with these so im not sure why I’ve been sent out, job was booked as a new hub installation and we don’t carry pods 🙈 he says only thing can suggest is move pod as close to router as can, he checked channels etc and said all good and to give it…guess what….24hrs.  It’s been 12hrs and still the same so im not holding out much hope here 🙈🙈🙈 if anyone has any suggestions before the pod gets launched out my window would really appreciate it, sanity hanging on by a thread 😜🙈😳  

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NikkiB81,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that you've been having some problems with a Wi-Fi Pod recently. I can see that the advised 24 hours will have passed now since your post, is the issue ongoing today?

If it is, does any of the advice and troubleshooting listed here help at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi yes issue still on going, we are due a replacement pod today as customer care suspect one we have is faulty, so hopefully this new one will work 🤞🤞🤞

Thank you for updating @NikkiB81

Now Friday has passed I just wanted to check and see if things are looking better? 

Thanks again. 

Hi thanks for keeping in touch another was sent out and worked almost instantly so just waiting on a second pod to see if helps with strength but we are getting there, thank you xxx