cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone & broadband Connection required

Jayks
Joining in

I am currently building a new build house to live in.I know I have virgin media fibre line running by my house but I tried so many times to ring virgin to try connect to this line. I have all my ground work prepped and ready as I can dig my own Chanel for line saving time. I know my neighbours have virgin broadband and would like help ASAP as I'm need internet ASAP on site.

site postcode NG15 9HA

jay 07578xxxxxx

Please someone help out 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

9 REPLIES 9

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What do they say when you try and join?

Or try the Pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info? On.. 0800 052 1734

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you for your help, So far they saying someone been out on site to see which I don't think they have as I'm there daily and quoting 6 months for connection, no idea why as the line runs past my house. I think it's wrong people looking at this also. Thanks again

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Jayks,

Sorry to hear that you service move hasn't gone as planned. Unfortunately we aren't able to handle move or sales request from within the forums. We can only advise speaking with the team again by phone or chat here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/moving-home

Thanks,

Corey C

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Corey_C wrote:

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Jayks,

Sorry to hear that you service move hasn't gone as planned. Unfortunately we aren't able to handle move or sales request from within the forums. We can only advise speaking with the team again by phone or chat here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/moving-home

Thanks,

Corey C

i read the post differently - where does the OP say he wants to move a connection - i read it as a new install - i can see problems in that the address may not be on the post code checker - but if it is a new install then why can it not happen now rather than the time quoted

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for pointing this out @-tony-,

I believe Corey said this because @Jayks is currently a cable customer with us so when the new house is completed, it will the process of a house move with our team.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thanks for reply

i have property on a corner plot my postcode that registered with house address shows no virgin but the side road does have virgin and my next door has it. I am currently digging up for services and be right time to connect to your services now and see why I can't do this now ? 

As you have mentioned previously Jayks, a site survey has been completed and you have been advised 6 months we wouldn't be able to do this any sooner I'm afraid. This timeframe will have been given based off of the details and information from the site survey.

Rob

Can we have a site Survay asap meet the Surveyor as we have dug up on our side and if we could have duct pipes so we can pre install from my end ready for virgin, as I'm not wanting to dig up my garden landscape after 

Hi Jayks

I am happy to have a look at this for you

The only downside is I will need to look at this On Monday now

As most of the contacts we use will have finished for the day now

I will need to send you a private message to get some details 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_