QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Engineer no show

Hello. I had an engineer booked for today between 1-6pm. I waited in all day and the engineer was a no show with no communication at all. Checked my appointment status online and they’ve changed it to tomorrow 8-1pm! no happy about this. can I be com...

No virgin available at address

We are all set to move house on the 2nd May, we have just looked at what connections are avaiable, but the section of the street we are moving to is not available, why is this, I know there are quite a few people on this section of the street who wou...

jrcs1981_0-1711638767745.png
jrcs1981 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken omnibox

 Hello all.Does anyone have any recommendations on how to neaten this up? We have been in contact with Virgin who did the original install in September last year. The first team from Avonline made a real pigs ear of it (smashed a hole in our doorstep...

IMG_20240124_135331.jpg IMG_20240124_135342.jpg

Hub5 power issue

Hello chaps (this'll be one for the VM staff) I'd (called) this issue in some time ago, but as it's intermittent.. I'm only taking the time to raise it again on here now - Plus, the call centre had no idea what I was trying to convey the first time a...