cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Order vanished from account

Trees-are-green
Tuning in

Hello everyone...

I moved house in early May and eagerly awaited the installation of my new package on the 11th.  Inevitably it didn't happen and there have been many failed 'outside installs' and last minute cancelled 'inside installs'.  These failed visits have been peppered with unsatisfactory conversations either in person or on WhatsApp and many wasted hours.

Now my 'Orders and Appointments' page is empty and I have no future install date

I have a recent green arrow on the pavement outside my house.

I have no broadband or tv, I'm running my life and business by tethering my iPad and iPhone to my computer and getting through tons of data and watching my way through my old recordings on Tivo.

Should I be more worried than I am already.

I live on a reasonably main road in South Manchester and see many Virgin networks on my wifi list.

image.png

11 REPLIES 11

Compensation is most unlikely because they have an easy get-out that it was too expensive to install. They don't have a service commitment. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hello Trees-are-green.

Thank you again for the above infromation,

Sorry to hear you have received that email as a resolution to your complaint. 

I am happy to take a look at he whole account for you and check what compensation has been applied. 

I will need to discuss any account information privately though.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to do this and pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L