cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel returned to sender

John_Scott
Joining in

Hi I joined as a new customer on 2nd January was told my order would be with me by the 5th now it’s saying on yodel Parcel returned to sender.

Can someone look in to this for me as I don’t have a clue what is going on and need to know if I am getting the equipment or join another broadband company.

thanks in advance 

John Scott

6 REPLIES 6

John_Scott
Joining in

Anyone?

@John_Scott wrote:

Anyone?

VM won't respond on here for several days.

Ok thanks 👍

27960DD6-1D83-4E6B-A183-F3407FBBD2E2.png

 Still saying this since the 5th tried calling and live chat can’t seem to get an answer!!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @John_Scott 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 to see if they can resend the equipment or book a manned install instead.

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @John_Scott, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the delivery of the equipment.
I've had a look on my end and I can see that this property is new for Virgin Media installs.
Before installing any services, as it has not been previously served before, we will need to do a routine audit on this before servicing the address.
Please get in touch with the team on 0345 454 1111 and our sales team or pre-installations team will be able to get this booked

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs