cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Loss and Post RS Errors....again

Sythen
Up to speed

Afternoon all. 

So im getting packetloss and post rs errors again.Taken at 13:29Taken at 13:29Taken at 15:36Taken at 15:36

Screen shots were taken a few hours apart. 

33 REPLIES 33

also had some packet loss around 10:30 this morning aswell

Hi Sythen,

Thanks for reaching back out to us, I have carried full checks our end and was unable to see any issues at all, So we can get a better idea of what is happening please set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and in discussions with us. Make sure you uncheck the “ignore ping from WAN side” box in the settings if you see a wall of "red" - note it will take an hour or two to start seeing a sensible picture. please run this for 72 hours and post the results here so we can have a further look into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

I have been running that, but when you get the odd bought of packetloss, it rarely shows up on the graph provided by BQM.

c4706a8a2c70bb714398c2ffb3e43991a9823552-22-11-2021.pngWhat you can see is how noisy the average ping times are right now.

Also, downstream power levels have increased again.123.png

To my suprise. BQM Caught the packetloss!42e344e7d8b344dd3817b325e495d62ca861b19c-24-11-2021.png

Another one thats a little clearer

42e344e7d8b344dd3817b325e495d62ca861b19c-24-11-2021.png

Thank you for providing these graphs @Sythen.

I have looked back end and everything seems in check with your hub. Has service improved since posting these on Wednesday? If not, I would be happy to book a technician appointment for you so we can further look into this.

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It has not sadly. I would appreciate the help.

Sorry you're still having issues @Sythen

Will pop you a PM now so we can confirm your address and get the visit booked for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thank you