cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside virgin box

Mands84OSO
Joining in

The recent storms have damaged the brown box outside my property and I can’t find online what number to contact to report the issue can anyone help please? TIA Amanda 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mands84OSO, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that your box has been damaged, I can certainly help you with this so I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer services on 0345 454 1111 or else wait and the VM forum team might also respond. 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo of the outside box to allow the VM technician to get the correct parts for repair.

A VM Mod will pick this up in a day or two.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

•  

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mands84OSO, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that your box has been damaged, I can certainly help you with this so I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

• Hi I am also having an issue with my outside box, it has come away from the wall and is now loose exposing the hole through the wall.

Hi there @Adam-Heal, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you are having an issue with your outside box coming away from the wall. I can certainly arrange for a technician to come and have this fixed for you. I'll just send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan