Menu
Pgdodge
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Outside box is broken

Hi

can someone from VM please message me as our cable outside box has weathered in the sun and broken

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside box is broken

Post up a photo of the box and a VM person will see whether it needs attention and sort it if it does.

And how is it affecting your BB network connection?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Pgdodge

Thank you so much for you first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear your outside box has been damaged, could you provide a picture as @jbrennand has recommended? Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Pgdodge
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

B0AD9FB4-D2A2-4F47-BF3E-247C7EB01542.jpeg

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for providing the image and I am so sorry to see the damage! 

I have booked an appointment for an engineer to come and fix this for you. You can view this appointment by logging into your My Virgin Media App or logging in online here. You will not need to be home for this as it's an outdoor fix, but should you wish to be in and this appointment doesn't suit you you can reschedule it via the app. 

Thank you and please let us know how things looks after the appointment. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos