cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box cover missing

SebbyK
Joining in

Hiya,

I moved to a new property a month ago and just recently installed Virgin Media. Now that I've installed it I realised the outside box is missing the cover. Is there a way to get it replaced?

Thanks

296299831_773528723851637_4719752300815603703_n.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SebbyK,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to see how the box outside your property is currently. 

I am more than happy to book in an engineer for you to help get this resolved. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SebbyK,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to see how the box outside your property is currently. 

I am more than happy to book in an engineer for you to help get this resolved. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. 

^Martin

Hi I’m messaging for my mam as she has the same problem and the cover of her brown box is missing and she wants to no if she can get it replaced thank you 

Hey Sheilaward1919, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you mum has a missing omnibox box.

I would like to look into this for you, I am going to send you a PM, please do look out for the purple envelope. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Team, I have exactly the same problem, and No luck getting a resolution after having contacted customer care team on three different occasions. Since cables are open to the elements I'm worried about interruption to the broadband service. Please help. Pictures attached. hanks & Regards, Upul WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 14.43.32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 14.43.25.jpeg. T

Hey @upulw,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to see your omnibox is in this state, I can certainly look at getting a technician sent out for you, in order for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message, if you have used our private message feature before you can access this via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Cheers. Joe