cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box cover missing

BARBARAGRONNER
Joining in

The outside cover of the connection box is missing leaving cables exposed. Can this be fixed please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to source the correct parts to be fitted by a technician.

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to source the correct parts to be fitted by a technician.

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BARBARAGRONNER
Joining in

AB1EF25B-0DEA-4E56-915D-40A6083AAB05.jpeg

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @BARBARAGRONNER,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your omni-box is in need of repair, I can arrange the appointment from here for this to be replaced but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Matowen
Joining in

Hi, 

we also have a box cover missing, we now own the property we formally rented and are keen to get it looking smart  so would love a new cover. Currently the wires etc are on show and it looks a mess. 

thanks 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Matowen, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear the cover for your external box is missing. This is something we can help with. 

I would need to book a technician visit in order to have a replacement installed and to arrange this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to confirm a few details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon,

Nat