cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box cover is missing

jraftop
Joining in

Hi

I recently moved into a new house and moved my contract to the new property. The outside cover is missing, all the wired are hanging out and I am concerned about damage especially with all the recent rain. 

A pre-setup engineer who attended mentioned that a box would be installed at some point but as the set-up ended up being a self set-up, no engineer attended.

Is it possible to get a cover installed?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call customer services or wait awhile for a VM staff member to get to your post. They will arrange a technician. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jraftop

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear the cover to the outside box is missing, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Could you please post pictures of the box with the missing cover on this thread? From there, I'll escalate this for you and get someone out to replace the missing cover. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi 

Thanks for the response. Here's a link to the photo as it's too large to upload.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CmQYj6mwFXL9x6s4A 

Regards

Julien

Hi @jraftop  thanks for getting back to us.  For security reasons, we're unable to view the pics via the link you posted, sorry.

I want to help resolve your issue, so I am going to drop you a private message.  

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @jraftop

Thanks for confirming your details to me.  I have booked the first available technician to attend your property.  You can view the appointment here.

Regards

Lee

Excellent, many thanks!