cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Wall Box Broken

Aberfeldy3842
Joining in

Just moved in to a new property and been connected up. However the outside wall box  is in a poor condition due to age, the cover is off and won’t go back on and all the wires and cabling are exposed to the elements. In addition my neighbour has pointed out that the box is attached to his property rather than ours (he is right) and wants it moved onto the wall of our building and off his. There is also some cabling that is dangling/loose/going nowhere. Please can a VM moderator get in touch to help me arrange for a replacement box and move it on to the right property and sort out the cabling. Thank you. Photos attached. The box cover in the first photo is just balanced on top, not fixed so water and dirt are getting in. The box should be on the white painted wall not the brick wall.

25830E6B-D6DB-4E18-AB0A-5B3545631D46.jpeg

ADFADF47-3E76-4242-B4ED-C151B5E8AA42.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Aberfeldy3842, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry you are having some issues with your damaged omnibox.

I would like to look into this and get this fixed for you. I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?