cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside Grey Box Damaged

Millem15
Joining in

Hi, I’ve just noticed that our outside grey plastic VM box is broken and needs mending. Please could you advise how do I arrange this.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Millem15 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc. Ignore all the options then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave, appreciate your advices. Had a bit of luck yesterday when a VM engineer parked outside my house on another job. I asked him to have a look which he was happy to do and he kindly fixed it. 
Nice result.

Thanks again 

M

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Millem15 

Thanks for the update.

There are lots of complaints on the forums (that's one of the main reasons for them) but it's great to see that a tech went out of his way to help you and fix the omnibox.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi there @Millem15 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team. 

I am so glad to hear the engineer was able to help and thank you for popping back to let us know. 

Please do pop back to the forums, should you need any help in the future and we will do all we can to help! 

Thanks again