Menu
EnglishRob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ordering Virgin services

Hi folks,

Appologies in advance if this isn't the right place to post this, but I wondered if someone might be able to help?

About a month ago Virgin expanded their network into my area, digging the road up, installing new cabinets and laying ducting for fibre.  For the past couple of weeks since they've completed the work I've been checking the postcode checker to see when I can finally order a service but it keeps telling me it's not available in the area (I've actually been trying for nearly 6 years since I moved into my current place from another Virgin enabled area... it was really frustrating that the next street along had the services but the street I was on was left out).

I wondered if there was any way of checking the progress of when the cabinets will be connected up so I can order a service please?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering Virgin services

No way to check progress unless you ask someone from the crew installing the outside networks.

0 Kudos
EnglishRob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ahh, they've finished working in my area.  Oh well, I guess I'll keep checking the postcode every week 😛

Rob

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello EnglishRob
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards 
Gareth_L

0 Kudos