cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered new broadband from switcher.ie. Contract not sent, instructions unclear.

nk6998
Joining in

I recently decided to switch over from Sky to Virgin Media and chose an appropriate contract from switcher.ie. I got sent the new modem via post and an order confirmation from switcher.ie but no sign up link to become a Virgin Media customer. I have not received any calls or new contract information.

I also do not know how to cancel Sky, previously i had to provide UAN number to the new provider, is it the same for switching to Virgin Media? or do I have to call and inform Sky myself?

Do I get charged for the new Virgin connection immediately or am I free to activate it once I have served my notice period with Sky?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

As you are in Eire I am afraid that we cannot help you in the forum as the forum is UK and NI only, Virginmedia IE is a different company you can contact IE support here https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you in Eire?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

yep

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

As you are in Eire I am afraid that we cannot help you in the forum as the forum is UK and NI only, Virginmedia IE is a different company you can contact IE support here https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks