cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed over a week ago. Delivery day has come and gone

Buffey
Joining in

Order placed on the 21st for delivery today as it's the only day I've been home to have the stuff delivered. I've waited in all day and not heard or received anything.

I have confirmation emails and contracts attached, with dates. But nothing. Spent over an hour trying to actually speak to someone regarding it but when I finally got through have been told no order exists? But I literally have a contract from virgin in my emails?

It's becoming increasingly frustrating and unnecessary time is being spent on something that shouldn't be stressful.

I've also been asked for an account number at every turn but have never been given one? Not on any contract or email do I have an account number. 

I need this resolved ASAP 

13 REPLIES 13

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

hi @Buffey 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hey @VM-Jon,

Looks like I have the same issue.

Order was placed on the 27th for delivery on the 30th. Have not heard or received anything from Yodel. I also have no account number or area code on my welcome email or contract so am unable to check the order status on the Virgin Media side.

I am WFH so need this resolved asap if you are able to help.

Hi @DGum ,

Of course, thats no problem at all. Welcome to the community.

I will send you a private message for some details and help you get this resolved.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Order placed on the 23rd July with a provisional delivery date on the 27th. I haven't heard anything since the order was placed and as I don't have an account number, phone number or area code I can't contact anyone by phone to resolve this issue.

Can you please investigate?

Thanks,

Ben

Hi @defendrio ,

of course, I will send you a private message and see what I can do to help you also.

thank you 

Jon

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Buffey

Looks like our lovely VM-Jon has assisted you with your delivery concerns.

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same with me modem due yesterday no yodel information no account number this is bad for new customers to be treated this way i will cancel my m500 in two days if no modem arrives. 

Hi @Anonymous 

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Hi I have same problem can you message me as well