Menu
RichardsP3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Order Tracking and Delivery

HI am awaiting a Quick start delivery which was due yesterday between 8 and 6. At 6:30 I called up customer services and they were unable to provide so much as a tracking number. When I check my account today it still says that the Quick Start will be delivered yesterday between 8 and 6 and I am still lacking any tracking number. How can I find out what is going on.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order Tracking and Delivery

Good morning @RichardsP3 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for once again reaching out. 

I am sorry to hear that,  I can take a look into the account and provide you with the tracking number,  I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some further account information.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
RichardsP3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So having been in dialogue with Zak, via PM, over the course of today still not much actual progress on the Quick Start kit and its delivery. Zak did hand over to a colleague who was subsequently in touch via phone. Then at around 18:50 the Virgin Router randomly rebooted, not entirely sure what triggered that, it wasnt a power cut or anything. I did then wonder if soemthing had been triggered remotely. So I just returned to check account status etc and see that where the Quickstart order no longer appears on my account info page. So now I cannot even attempt to track it. Awaiting an update from Lee at some point on what is going on.

0 Kudos
RichardsP3
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

further to my previous update, looks like the broadband upgrade has happened as wired ethernet connection is getting up to 330+mbps via ookla speedtest.

0 Kudos