cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Placed ready for Engineer to install on the 11th. There's been people arriving before this date...

Keezza
On our wavelength

Waiting to get started on the 11th. My home has never had Virgin before.

I've had two visits already, one from Avonline and another from a white van. They just look outside at the path and get back in the van and take off. Is this normal?

Virgin claim that they need to do a pre-pull. but, none of this has happened yet.

Just hoping this all goes smoothly. I mean a fair few of my neighbours have virgin (terraced)

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Keezza

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear of your concerns over the extra visits you've had. As you have not had Virgin Media installed at the property before, these will not doubt be site survey checks to make sure there are no issues with completing your installation. Then if any work is require, the team will work to have these completed before your installation date. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Keezza
On our wavelength

Yeah these are completed just waiting for the final setup on the 11th now 👍

thanks for the assistance 

No problem @Keezza if you do require any assistance at all please do pop back and let us know! 

Thanks for your time!