cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange Light

llyang
Joining in

Hi, I would also like to post the problem with my router here, as it seems the same problem. 

My current Virgin router is Hub3.0, which is about 3 years old. Several days ago I renewed a new 18-mont contract with Virgin media and upgraded to M500. Also about several days ago, I noticed that the previous white light became orange, while the internet sill works. I checked the internet and found from this blog that some others had the same problem. I tried some of the ways as mentioned in the blogs, but the orange light did not go. Could anyone help? Note that, since the router is already about 3 years old, it might need to be replaced.      

Thanks in advance,

llyang

25 REPLIES 25

Hey there @llyang, thanks for the reply.

If you are able to reply to the private message that my colleague has sent, it will take you to the private chat and we can everything sorted on there 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello, llyas,

Not know what happened, starting from last Saturday night, the night's color has automatically changed to yellow-white, not pure white. I did not do anything. What do you think? Whether the router has returned normal?

BTW, could you please tell me where I  should go to respond the private message sent by your colleague?

Kind regards, llyang

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think your router has been normal the whole time, It's normal for hub3s white light to glow off white/orange over time. The fact your hubs been working perfect since you raised this thread shows that 

Tgere is a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page, you can see private messages there

Thanks for coming back to us @llyang, have you been able to respond to the private message sent over by llyas?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi llyang,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have arranged a technician for you, you can view and manage the appointment Via your Online Account, please let us know how it goes. 

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hello, Paul,

Thanks for the information.

Regards, llyang