cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open cabinet

spikey673
Superfast

Good morning, this is a post for VM staff.

my local cabinet, next to NJC1000, has been open for some time, but now the kids have ripped the door off the front having already removed the cable ties that were previously keeping the door shut. 

the address of NJC1000 is almost at the junction of sycamore place & thornhill road, upper Cwmbran NP44 5TB

il attach pictures of the offending cabinet, it’s location, and of the cabinet a few yards away NJC1000 ( tried to attach them but their too large!)

IF i have helped you, please give me kudos / mark me as helpful, thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @spikey673 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that your local cabinet is open and exposed.  I have forwarded the details you've provided to the relevant team.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi you can report it on the box number 0330 333 0444 have the details to hand as this is an automated number. Regards Micky

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @spikey673 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that your local cabinet is open and exposed.  I have forwarded the details you've provided to the relevant team.

Regards

Lee_R

I am wondering if you got the cabinet door fixed. I am having a terrible time getting VirginMedia to respond to me to fix the broken door of a cabinet on Arlington Drive in Ruislip, Middlesex. At first, I thought it was because it belonged to BT. I called BT and they sent someone out within 4h to check only to say that the cabinet belongs to Virgin. Tried the bot number above, the web site link above and also on my personal account. Did they respond? Did they even fix the door? Absolutely no.

Anybody suggestions?

Alan C

@alanchan wrote:

I am wondering if you got the cabinet door fixed. I am having a terrible time getting VirginMedia to respond to me to fix the broken door of a cabinet on Arlington Drive in Ruislip, Middlesex. At first, I thought it was because it belonged to BT. I called BT and they sent someone out within 4h to check only to say that the cabinet belongs to Virgin. Tried the bot number above, the web site link above and also on my personal account. Did they respond? Did they even fix the door? Absolutely no.

Anybody suggestions?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

Hi @alanchan, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues getting a cabinet door fixed.  I would like to help you resolve this issue.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @alanchan,

Thank you for coming back to me us in regards to this open cabinet.

I have sent the details off to our dedicated team and we'll be looking to have this cabinet issue resolved as soon as we can.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance going forward.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

violetcrystal
Joining in

Open cabinet on Mapperley Road - Elm Close - NG3 5AH.

It has not had a door for years and I believe this may be a valid reason why residents at Elm Close have intermittent connectivity.

This is the second time I have reported this issue. First time has been totally ignored.

Hi violetcrystal,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Happy to get this reported for you, are you able to pop over a private message with a more accurate location?

Alex_Rm