cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing Delays to installation date

Arran_C
Joining in

I recently moved house & arranged in advance to have my VM package transfer with me.  They said this was fine & the new house was in a cabled area & set installation for the 29 Nov - my move in date.

Then on 27 Nov texted to say the date would move to 14 Dec.  Now myself & my wife mainly work from home & we have 2 internet hungry kids so this is a huge inconvenience.  I have been passed around lots of departments, and very often my calls to VM just drops - this happens regularly and is infuriating. Have to redial, explain the whole thing to a new person.

the new date of 14 Dec has just been moved to 3 Jan.  I can’t describe how angry this has got me, the customer service just deflects promising it will happen on the new date.  How long am I actually supposed to wait before cancelling. Any way of moving this along? Also I have had to buy mobile WiFi to ensure access so am down on money.

Any guidance welcome

arran

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Arran_C,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that your install has been delayed! I understand that this must be quite frustrating, especially when relying on broadband to work.

We are limited as to what we can do on these Forums in regards to moving and installs, but I can advise you to contact the Pre-Install team on 0800 052 1734 or contact the Movers team on 150/ 03454541111.

These teams will be able to look into this issue further for you and see what caused the install delay.

Please keep us updated on this and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs