Menu
mrlovely
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On my 14th day of evening broadband loss.

Just wondering if your going to fix this before my bill goes up £50pcm for an upgrade in speed. I'd just quite like to be able to have Internet without daily box timeouts and zero communications from you after 2 weeks.

LS7

0 Kudos
mrlovely
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On my 14th day of evening broadband loss.

...and back after 90 minutes of constant "No Ranging Response received - T3" , "Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4" and reboots.. at least a dozen.

Top stuff.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

you could start with

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labeled - upstream - downstream

and repost them when the internet is down

Tony
0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What do customer services say about your problem. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
mrlovely
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Been submitting network logs since about the 27th of May via complaints. It's T3 and T4 timeouts. There are in excess of 100 other properties in LS7 affected. I was promised on the 4th it would be fixed by 16.25hrs and it was a complicated fault. Others have been told it was planned maintainance and will be resolved by noon tomorrow. We are collecting all the fruity excuses in a big log for OFCOM. 🙂 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello mrlovely,

I am very sorry to hear you have an issue with your internet services, I noticed you mentioned you have raised a complaint already, is that correct?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
mrlovely
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yep 🙂 I pasted all the logs in last night's. It's pretty much every night at the same time. Lots of the neighbours are either doing the same or calling. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am going to send you a private message, If you can reply I can look into this

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos