cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omnibox hanging off the wall

Suni26
Joining in

Hello

Our brown omnibox is hanging off the wall and also the small black box that was on the top of the wall outside is hanging off. Can anyone help please 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to assist VM in getting the correct parts.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

IMG-20220210-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220210-WA0005.jpg

 thank you I'll wait for the VM mod

Hi @Suni26

Welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry to hear the external equipment is loose, I would be happy to arrange for this to be rectified for you.

I am going to send you a private message so I can confirm the details of this for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope at the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @Suni26

Thanks for confirming your details via private message

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about this on your online My Virgin Media account here virg.in/myVM by clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello

I am unable to login to my account as its not recognising my details. Please can you dm me the appointment time 

No problem @Suni26,

Please look out for a private message regarding this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs