cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTP & 2FA

HDVM
Tuning in

OK so my new sim from VM will not accept OTP or 2FA  which is critical in the new age of digital security, ive already posted on the forum for help phoned a help line and got no where . I've searched the thread on the subject and it appears to be a problem for VM for a long time and they aren't solving it.  As a result i have reported the issue to MSE.com for them to investigate ( thats where I got notified of the VM deal ) they will not want to be recommending Virgin sims knowing they have this problem and Virgin are ignoring it.still have a few days of the cooling off period before i leave   

2 REPLIES 2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi HDVM

Thanks for your post and I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your service. 

I have had a check and can see that my colleague has responded to your other post. To avoid delays and confusion, we will pick this up with you from there. 

Thank you 

Nat

I have just phoned the helpline again, to explain everything i have done and gone through the settings etc etc . Like others before the call centres telling me they have raised a ticket with the IT dept. and they also sending me out a replacement Sim. If you read through the previous threads there have been on this subject  (OTP & 2FA  failure)  you'll see that its not worked out for them 😞