cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now welcome letter or email.

iiDirtyHarry
Joining in

Hi

I am trying to creat an account but I do not have an email or letter with any contract info.

Since the install on 6th August my virging Internet is intermittent.. the devices connected to the WiFi has connection one minute and the next it doesn't..  very frustrating.

I'm trying to get some e to look at it but don

't have any info on my account/contact.

Thanks

Joe

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @iiDirtyHarry,

Many thanks for your post - I'm really sorry to hear you haven't been sent out the documentation for your new contract.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, as well as assist with the broadband issues you're having.

I'll send you a private message to get a few details, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @iiDirtyHarry,

Thanks for coming back to me via pm. As advised you should now have received your contract, as well as be able to register for your online account.

Please continue to monitor your connection and let us know if things change - currently a network issue has been flagged which is temporary and should be resolved very soon.

Keep us posted!

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide