Menu
Cccccccccc
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not support provide and rude staff

My broadband has failure today, two and seven weeks ago. A couple of months ago too. There is support provides to me at all during the weekend.

When I called to Virgin Media, someone booked a slot during the week without my consent. Rude staff mostly of the time. Staff who insult or/and hand up on clients.

One staff member said to me:' don't call yourself a client. You are NOT a client, you are a customer'.

Well, according to the Oxford dictionary, client and customer are synonyms. 

It was also said to me that I sounded like a robot. When I asked the staff member for what I said, he said:'I don't remember it' 

This precarious and insulting customer services has made me starting to look for a BETTER and respectful company who treats it CLIENTS as human beings and with RESPECT! 

0 Kudos
chenks
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not support provide and rude staff

@Cccccccccc wrote:

My broadband has failure today, two and seven weeks ago. A couple of months ago too. There is support provides to me at all during the weekend.

When I called to Virgin Media, someone booked a slot during the week without my consent. Rude staff mostly of the time. Staff who insult or/and hand up on clients.

One staff member said to me:' don't call yourself a client. You are NOT a client, you are a customer'.

Well, according to the Oxford dictionary, client and customer are synonyms. 

It was also said to me that I sounded like a robot. When I asked the staff member for what I said, he said:'I don't remember it' 

This precarious and insulting customer services has made me starting to look for a BETTER and respectful company who treats it CLIENTS as human beings and with RESPECT! 

cool story bro.
oh, and don't hijack someone elses thread!

0 Kudos
Cccccccccc
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What do you mean  

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Cccccccccc wrote:

What do you mean  

Your post has no relevance to the original post.  VM cant discuss anything with either a client or a customer unless they give them an account number and password - for obvious reasons.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Let me make this clear Ccccc.... You posted within another posters thread on an issue which was not relevant to that user. That is forbidden by Forum rules. I have separated your post and its replies out. so we can get on and help the other user.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Try and come back with a reasoned post about the issue that we can understand please and we might then be ale to help you.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.