Menu
Albeysenior
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not received our free tv, as part of the oomph package.

We took out a new contract, and our installation was done on 17 Dec 20. The engineer told us the tv would be sent after 28 days. I have tried to contact virgin and I have been unable to speak to anyone regarding this issue. I've tried the text service and that doesn't understand the questions I'm asking. The 28 day period should have been 14 Jan 21. We are now into February and still no message or any info on the Tv?

0 Kudos
Albeysenior
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received our free tv, as part of the oomph package.

Following on from this, I rang on Wednesday last week and was on hold waiting to speak to someone about this. I got through in just under one hour, to be told I needed a different department, he put me through and I waited another 30 minutes. The person I spoke to said she would look into it and someone would ring me back within 3 days to let me know what was happening with the order. No one has rang!! Virgin media must have the worst Customer services in the world....

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm afraid call backs from virgin are like the cheques in the post, it doesn't happen. Regards Micky
Albeysenior
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had an e-mail saying our free joining package would be dispatched within 24 hours and it arrived the next day. Virgin should inform people of some sort of timetable when items are supposed to be dispatched. Also when they offer free items they should inform people that it won't be coming for at least 2 months after install date. Then people wouldn't have to keep contacting them trying to find out what is happening with the order.

0 Kudos