Menu
margetson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not connected

I am having a problem connecting to the internet,it keeps telling me I am not connected I reboots the virginmedia hub and then I am connected but I should not need to do this all the time,do anyone think I need a new hub from virgin or it could be another problem ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hyperiontec
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Not connected

i kept having this issue, after 2 hubs i just put the hub in modem mode and purchased a third party router now only does this after a power cut.

On one occasion it was really bad, got virgin out and they found that a cut was in the wire in the garden.  

i would phone virgin support and see if they can sort this out for you. and get someone out to check the service.

jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When you are told you are not connected, is this with a wired connection to the Hub or with WiFi? 

If by WiFi, try with a wired connection and see if that still works.

Report back when you've tried that. 

0 Kudos
margetson
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi , thanks for the info,it was a wired connection however having rebooting the super hub the other evening several times in seams at the moment everything is working for the last two days ok so will just see how things go now for a while hopefully everything will stay ok thanks again for advice.

0 Kudos