cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nobody in my building can get Virgin Media, WHY?

AD57GAP
Joining in

I live in a block of flats, have tried for two years to get virgin media as there are two connections metres away and now i have been told that nobody is allowed to get virgin media in this building. Can anyone give me the answer why? I'm tired of getting the run around and want to know what I need to do to change this decision?

AD57GAP

5 REPLIES 5

Richw1982
Rising star

Its normaly due to wayleave and/or the management company not wanting the cables run

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AD57GAP,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that we're unable to cable your building. I can understand how frustrating this can be.

As @Richw1982 pointed out, this could be a decision made by the building management, as this would include quite a lot of construction work. 

You can always register your interest on our Postcode Checker, however the final decision would be up to the building management.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Paulina,

I've been registering my interest with Virgin media for over two years. Nothing ever happens.

AD57GAP

Hi perhaps you should contact the building owners to find out if its them that are blocking a potential installation. Regards Micky

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AD57GAP,

Thanks for your reply, we would advise you to reach out to your building management.

Zoie